Thursday, August 7, 2008

Look What We Found at the Shedd!

Yes, we found him, his dad and their friend Dory but I'm not talking about finding Nemo. We found something more magical and marvelous at the lower level of the Shedd Aquarium...


WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES!! Who knew the Philippines could be this close to Chicago?!
But did you know that...

Yeah, well, that might be a given. But did you also know that...

Well, I sorta knew that too. But hey, here's another one...

Ah yep, I knew that too. But in case you didn't you learned something today. And you didn't even have to pay the $25 entrance fee, you lucky nosy creature!

Visit the Shedd Aquarium! Now through September 1st they are open daily from 9-6. Make sure you bring a Chicago City resident with you for a 25% discount. The Lizards and the Komodo King will be leaving on Labor Day so come see them soon. I was kind of disappointed that this Komodo Dragon didn't slobber as much as the one I saw on Discovery Channel, but I think he was gross enough. Haha! The Beluga whales were enchanting (call me weird but they remind me of unicorns!) and the penguins adorable I wanted to take one home.

View more photos of the magical Beluga whales here.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com