Friday, August 29, 2008

My Big Plan for the Weekend That I Hope Happens

Ever promised your kids you're taking them somewhere fun over the weekend but you end up oversleeping (or uhm, feeling too lazy) that you settle for an activity that requires less effort (ie, ice cream, McDonald's). Well I must confess my husband and I are guilty! And I'm very embarrassed about it.

Which is why I'd like to make a big announcement that for tomorrow I plan on getting up early so we could check out the newly opened and first of its kind in the country Legoland Discovery Centre in Schaumburg, to put me in an even more embarrassing situation if I once again change my mind. The 30,000 square-foot "playground" promises a lot of family fun and entertainment but because it's so new I haven't really heard any reviews from someone I personally know.

I know coupons are always out there so I googled "Legoland Discovery Centre coupons" and I found buy one Adult ticket and get a Child ticket for free. Not bad, considering kids pay $15 apiece! I stumbled upon a few reviews while shopping for the best coupons (like buy one kid ticket and get the adult in for free maybe? Hey, it's the kids who really wanna be there in the first place!) and it's quite a mix of critics out there. What I noticed though is that people who complained simply complained about the entrance fees being too high. Maybe they paid full price. Maybe they're just cheap. I'll take that back if I ever complain about the same thing tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com