Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shoe and Handbag Madness Disease

This morning when I opened my inbox this little thing called a subject caught my eye--Labor Day Sale: Extra 30% off all sale items! If you were like me who does not make it a habit to regularly unsubscribe from annoying unsolicited emails, chances are this subject is not very unfamiliar this time of the year. However, one thing made it exceptionally good and tempting. The sender: eluxury.com!!!

These Dolce and Gabbana ballerinas caught my eye, originally $475, sale price $285.


I've been comtemplating on the thought of a Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Leopard Stole being my first fall splurge, but at $725 it really is a splurge. So to satisfy that leopard print craving these ballet flats might just do. Problem is, I also want these beauties:



A. Alberta Ferretti Woven Metallic Leather Flat, $550 sale price $330
B. Jean Paul Gaultier Camouflage Sandal, $725 sale price $435
C. Tod's Nuovo Matisse Athena Sandal, $395 sale price $238

Oh dear. Don't even get me started with the handbags.

1 comments:

Vered said...

I guess it's a good thing I'm NOT into shoes and handbags. Now, don't assume that means I'm low-maintenance, because I am NOT. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com