Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Perfect World

"In a perfect world," Jake Gyllenhaal says, "I would love to do one play for every three movies." In a perfect world I would be sitting right next to him, telling him I'd support him all the way. But who lives in a perfect world?

On Thursday Origins was giving away free samples of the skin care line of your choice simply by listening to their spiel, and letting them try the Modern Friction exfoliant on you. And what do I pick? A Perfect World, of course! I'm a sucker for citrus scents, just like my perfume Sugar by Fresh. To quote the Origins website, the "aromatic orange, bergamot and spearmint fortify the feel-good factor" and believe it or not it actually is very uplifting! The little sample box included a deep cleanser, liquid moisture (toner), antioxidant moisturizer, and a body cream. I'd say they would last you about two weeks.

Anyone who knows me well enough would say I hate regimens-- diet, exercise, skin care, make up, etc. I'm just not high maintenance or systematic enough when it comes to these things. But since receiving these samples I've been looking forward to prepping up my skin! It's my me time in the morning and at night before going to bed.

So if you feel like giving yourself a treat, that you so deserve, one of these days visit Origins as through September 28 they are giving free 1-on-1 consultation. They will also be sampling a new product called Plantidote which is a face mask so prepare looking silly in front of other customers as well. If you live in the Oak Brook area I would recommend seeing Greg Coleman at the Origins counter within Macy's. He's very knowledgeable about his products and makes the whole experience a real treat. If I could get past my self-consciousness I might stop too and have him cover my face up with a mask. I guess no one could really recognize me once I have that on! Haha.

So don't forget your own treat! You may call Greg Coleman at (630) 684 2171 for more details.

So until I have Jake by my side I may not live in a perfect world, but at least my skin does!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com